The Belwest Foxes Soccer Club Inc. Canteen needs volunteers to help run the canteen each Saturday during the season on a rostered basis. This is an excellent way to experience volunteering for the first time.
Duties may include:
- Setting up the canteen in the morning (around 8:00 am) or packing it away in the afternoon (around 3:30 pm)
- Food and drink preparation
- Supervising the weekly team helpers
- Maintaining stock levels throughout the day
- Cash handling
- Reimbursing team managers for away game referee fees
No ordering, banking or other administration is required.
The canteen and BBQ provide a meeting place with the sense of community in the Belwest Foxes Soccer Club.
The club is run by volunteers and all profits raised by the canteen go towards player and coaching development opportunities, equipment and keeping costs to families to a minimum.
If you are interested, please talk to Taryn in the canteen or email email@example.com or by telephone on 0431 939 859
We are searching for a Canteen Coordinator for 2018
If it’s something you have been considering, come and have a go in the canteen this season to get a feel for it. If the club is unable to find a new canteen coordinator for 2018, the canteen may be closed.