Belwest Foxes Soccer Club Inc. is a volunteer community football club. We rely on our volunteers to provide a good environment for children and adults to play football. Please consider assisting in some way in 2018. We are looking for the following committee roles to be filled: Junior League Coordinator as well as Support roles for MiniRoos Coordinator and Events Coordinator. For further details on the these positions, please email – email@example.com.
Junior League Coordinator
- Represents Belwest at all Junior League related activities organised by Capital Football.
- Shares information with all teams and provides feedback
- Assists with all matters to do with Junior football.
- Coordinates all Junior League related soccer activities within Belwest.
- Reports to the Committee monthly on the progress of all Junior League related soccer activities within Belwest.
MiniRoos Coordinator – Is the link into all the MiniRoos teams, makes sure coaches are OK, passes on information and works with North-side Clubs on the draw and rules etc.
Events Coordinator – coordinates all internal and external team based events e.g. Kanga Cup, School Carnivals, Gala Days and the like.