To our players, parents, committee and volunteers,
Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 virus the Junior competition has been delayed, this will hopefully slow down the potential spread of this pandemic. This obviously puts doubt and uncertainty into our minds and the decisions we make. Both the FFA & Capital Football are updating us as information and decisions are being made. We will be passing on further information as it becomes known on a regular, if not daily basis to all of you. Watch our COVID-19 Information below for updated details.