Coerver® Coaching is a global football coaching program inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cooke. Coerver® Coaching is:
- A football skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 4-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers
- A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Provide a safe & educational experience that is best practice and an industry leader
Coerver® Coaching have a number of programs for Belwest that you are encouraged to participate in to improve your football skills.
School Holiday Programs
Coerver® Coaching holiday camps offer a fun filled soccer experience for children aged 4-16 years.
Each day will include Coerver® SUPER SKILLS competitions and challenges, Ball Mastery, Coaching sessions focusing on developing effective use of skill, small sided Coerver® Games, and mini Coerver Cup Tournament to keep players active.