Information for Coaches and Managers
- MiniRoos Under 10 to Juniors Under 18 Draws on SportsTG
- Coaches and Managers Handbook–Additional information that Coaches and Managers might find useful within the club context, noting that Capital Football's Competition Regulations take precedence.
- 2019 Capital Football Competition Regulations–Coaches should have an understanding of the competition regulations for the local game.
- Capital Football Disputes and Disciplinary Regulations (8 Mar 2019)–Coaches and Managers should have an understanding of these regulations as they also affect you.
- My Football Club interactive elearning course for the Laws of the Game with video examples and, registering provides you with a certificate at the end of the course.
- IFAB Laws of the Game 2018/2019–Coaches should have an understanding of the Laws that govern the game that all other State and Local regulations are built on.
FFA Coaching Resources
- National Curriculum
- The Football Coaching Process
- FFA Practical Assessment Guide
- FFA Coach Education - Advanced Licence Re-accreditation
- FFA Coach Education - Professional Diploma Re-accreditation
- FFA Game Training Assessment Session Plan
- FFA Skill Acquisition Assessment Session Plan
- FFA Goalkeeper Assessment Session Plan
Aldi Miniroos Specific Coaching Resources
Belwest Coaching Resources
- Skill Set Warming Up
- Skill Set Basic Skills
- Skill Set Getting Started U5 - U9
- Skill Set Peewee, U6 to U8 Part 1
- Skill Set Peewee, U6 to U8 Part 2
- Skill Set Peewee, U6 to U8 Part 3
- Skill Set Peewee, U6 to U8 Part 4
- Skill Set U10 and above
- Skill Set Goalkeeping Coaching
- Skill Set Essential Rules Free Kicks
- Individual Skills
- Drills for Passing and Control
- Set Pieces for U11 and above
- Tactical Sessions for U11 and above
- Speed and Agility
- Specific Core Training for Contact Sports
- Sports Specific Core Training