Check out the ACT COVID-19 areas of concern for most up-to-date information on COVID-19 exposure sites.
Belwest is using Check In CBR for COVID-19 Contact Tracing, please download the App and scan the QR code at the Field when you come to Training and on Game Days.
Capital Football require players, parents, spectators and everyone else at venues must sign-in. In the ACT clubs must use the Check In CBR App, in NSW it's the Service NSW App.
See the latest COVID-19 advice (26 Jul 2021) from Capital Football including travel in Regional NSW for football by ACT Teams.
Wet Weather Reminder
Check ACT Government turf sportsgrounds for training and match-play closures, currently OPEN for Training and Match Play.
- A considerable amount of rain is forecast for the coming days, Capital Football may need to move matches if grounds are deemed unplayable due to weather.
- If venues are changed Capital Football will communicate after consulting with ACT Sports Grounds and our other venue providers.
- If fields are closed or venues washed out ahead of games and at short notice (i.e. inclement weather over the weekend) see the Capital Football website at https://capitalfootball.com.au/clubs/inclement-weather-information-for-participants/
Club Vested Officials (CVOs)
As part of the RESPECT campaign by Capital Football, all spectators and players are reminded that this is a game, we do not play A League at the Club, we play community football in a spirit of good sportsmanship, there is no place for abusive behaviour by anyone at our matches. Referres are volunteers, possibly previous players, and doing the best of their ability and meager training, they need your support not abuse!
- Clubs needs to provide CVOs at the home games in accordance with the relevant Competition Regulations
- There will be more communication coming in the next few days, including an outline of checking that CVOs are being provided by Clubs
- Team managers are to write the CVOs name onto the team sheet.
- See Capital Football's Club responsibilities in relation to CVOs for details.