Belwest Foxes Soccer Club Inc. is a volunteer community football club. We rely on our volunteers to provide a great environment for children and adults to play football. Please consider assisting in some way in 2020/2021. We are looking for the following committee roles to be filled: Womens League Coordinator, Junior League Coordinator, come along to our AGM or see a Committee member and become a valued volunteer. For further details on the these positions, please email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All new Volunteers will be supported by the previous Role holder or other Committee members until they get the hang of the role, so please if you want to try out, please email us.
If the club cannot fill the Committee roles then we may have to fold the club altogether and that would be a great loss to the Belwest Soccer Community.
Expected Behaviours for all Committee and Support Volunteers
- Belwest is an inclusive sporting club that maintains an inclusive positive culture
- Comfortable working with a diverse range of people in a positive manner
- Make sure that the clubs resources are properly used and maintained
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Working with Vulnerable People registration (required by ACT Government)
- Must be able to represent Belwest in a positive manner to all stakeholders
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be able to resolve conflict from time to time
- Competent, enthusiastic and approachable in carrying out the role volunteered for.
Womens League Coordinator
- Belwest Womens League representative on the Belwest Committee and at General Meetings
- Represents Belwest at all Womens League related activities organised by Capital Football.
- Shares information with all womens teams and provides feedback
- Assists with all matters to do with Womens football.
- Coordinates all Womens League related soccer activities within Belwest.
- Reports to the Committee monthly on the progress of all Womens League related soccer activities within Belwest.
- In collaboration with the Committee assists with setting the strategic direction and plans for Belwest.
Junior League Coordinator
- Represents Belwest at all Junior League related activities organised by Capital Football
- Shares information with all teams and provides feedback
- Assists with all matters to do with Junior football
- Coordinates all Junior League related soccer activities within Belwest
- Reports to the Committee monthly on the progress of all Junior League related soccer activities within Belwest.