Help needed in the Canteen
The Belwest Foxes Soccer Club canteen is in need of some volunteers to assist with the running of the canteen each Saturday during the 2017 season.
We are seeking three to four volunteers who are willing to help out on a rostered basis, contributing around four hours every second week.
Duties will include either set up or pack down of canteen, serving customers, and providing instruction and support to the rostered helpers from teams.
Please contact Taryn by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0431 939 859 if you are interested.
Working with Vulnerable People Act (WWVP Act)
Are you a:
- Referee/Referee Coordinator
- Committee Member
Female Football Week - FFA Level 4 Referee Course
Capital Football is hosting Female Football week from March 8th, with a wide range of activities running until the March 16th.
The week is dedicated to females and their opportunities and achievements within Football, and we want YOU to be involved.
Game Leader and Referee Courses
What you need to know
- Level 4 Referee course is being run at MacGregor Primary School on Sunday 5th March 2017 Capital Football to register.
- Attendees will need to complete the online Laws of the Game prior to attending. You will need to register for a FREE account (have your FFA No handy) to complete the interactive workbook and receive your Laws of the Game Certificate.
- Current Belwest Game leaders who are 13 years of age or older are encouraged to participate (14 to 15 years of age is the ‘standard’ requirement)
- Cost is $55. Game Leaders must contact Adam Powers on 6175 7109 to arrange the payment as it cannot be made online. Standard payment (for those who are note a Capital football or Belwest Game Leader is $110). Please notify that you are a Belwest Game Leader wishing to enrol in the Level 4 Referee course.
- For children who are not old enough to undertake the Level 4 Referee course, details are below about the Game Leader program and formal accreditation at Harrison School on Saturday 4th March 2016.
2017: Volunteers Wanted
Belwest Soccer Club is a volunteer community football club. We rely on our volunteers to provide a good environment for children and adults to play football. Please consider assisting in some way in 2017. We are looking for the following committee roles to be covered Treasurer and Junior League Coordinator as well as Support roles for Merchandise Coordinator, Miniroos Coordinator and Events Coordinator. For further details on the these positions, please email – email@example.com