Game Leader and Referee Courses
What you need to know
- Level 4 Referee course is being run at MacGregor Primary School on Sunday 5th March 2017 Capital Football to register.
- Attendees will need to complete the online Laws of the Game prior to attending. You will need to register for a FREE account (have your FFA No handy) to complete the interactive workbook and receive your Laws of the Game Certificate.
- Current Belwest Game leaders who are 13 years of age or older are encouraged to participate (14 to 15 years of age is the ‘standard’ requirement)
- Cost is $55. Game Leaders must contact Adam Powers on 6175 7109 to arrange the payment as it cannot be made online. Standard payment (for those who are note a Capital football or Belwest Game Leader is $110). Please notify that you are a Belwest Game Leader wishing to enrol in the Level 4 Referee course.
- For children who are not old enough to undertake the Level 4 Referee course, details are below about the Game Leader program and formal accreditation at Harrison School on Saturday 4th March 2016.
2017: Volunteers Wanted
Belwest Soccer Club is a volunteer community football club. We rely on our volunteers to provide a good environment for children and adults to play football. Please consider assisting in some way in 2017. We are looking for the following committee roles to be covered Treasurer and Junior League Coordinator as well as Support roles for Merchandise Coordinator, Miniroos Coordinator and Events Coordinator. For further details on the these positions, please email – email@example.com
Play by the Rules/ASC online training courses
Welcome to the Play by the Rules / Australian Sports Commission online training section for everyone involved in sport and recreation organisations, including: coaches, administrators, officials, players, parents and spectators.
We offer free courses on some of the most important topics in sport, including: child protection, harassment and discrimination and complaint handling. We also offer free online training for Member Protection Information Officers (MPIOs).
Wet Weather Policy
As we now know the weather sometimes gets a little wet at this time of year. If we need to cancel games we will try to have it on the website on Saturday morning by 8am.
Please also check the Belwest Facebook page for any updates
Notification will also be advised over the radio stations SSSFM (103.9), FM104.7, FM 106.3, 2CA and 2CC.
Please ensure your child’s coach has the most up to date contact details for you.